[OS X TeX] Missed Lyx Files with MacTeX 2007 TeX

Rene Borgella macmechanic at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 28 21:36:02 CET 2007

Hi,

I tried your method and found that it _almost_ worked but not quite.
Almost because LyX started up without me getting any error message.
However, printing isn't available. I changed the path in Preferences as
Frank suggested but still no go.

I will mess around a bit more when I have time later this week.  Thanks
for the suggestions!

Rene