[OS X TeX] Helping oneself (was: Intermingling fonts using Fontspec)

Michael S. Hanson mshanson at wesleyan.edu
Sun Feb 18 19:38:05 CET 2007

On Feb 18, 2007, at 12:57 PM, Signups wrote:

> Apropos of this issue, I'm wondering if there's a good online
> LaTeX command reference, where I might be able to look up these
> kinds of commands instead of pestering folks on this list.

	Buy a book.  Mittelbach & Goossens, "The LaTeX Companion," and Kopka
& Daly, "A Guide to LaTeX," are both regularly recommended on this
list, as well as listed on the TUG "Getting Started" page (see
<http://www.tug.org/begin.html#books>).  I own copies of both and
find each useful.  Others on this list may recommend other books as
well.  Hope this helps.

                                         -- Mike