[OS X TeX] Intermingling fonts using Fontspec

Signups signups at norvelle.org
Sun Feb 18 18:57:32 CET 2007

Thanks to Jonathan and Ross,

I've implemented your suggestions, and they work excellently.

Apropos of this issue, I'm wondering if there's a good online  LaTeX
command reference, where I might be able to look up these kinds of
commands instead of pestering folks on this list.  I've got "A Not So
Short Introduction" and a number of individual package manuals, but I
haven't found anything that provides a more complete reference.  In
particular, which describes how to create new commands (including the
difference between single and double curly braces, and \newcommand and
\DeclareRobustCommand)

Thanks again for your help!
Erik Norvelle