[OS X TeX] hyphenation in longtable

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sat Feb 10 10:35:12 CET 2007

Le 10 févr. 07 à 10:22, Christian Burk a écrit :

> Am 09.02.2007 um 22:22 schrieb Peter Dyballa:
>
>> The p{width} form definitely is (I used it a few times) – although
>> I've never seen hyphenation happen in it (because /I/ did the
>> breaks first?).
>
> How have xou done any breaks first?

That doesn't answer your question, but Peter and I looked a bit more
at this off-list yesterday (because I couldn't post attachments here
showing examples of output).

You have three specifiers allowing to specify the width of a column
and yielding hyphenation within this column:

p{width}: standard, yields a top-aligned paragraph

m{width}: requires the array package, yields a middle-aligned paragraph

b{width}: requires the array package, yields a bottom-aligned paragraph

Hope this helps,

Bruno Voisin