[OS X TeX] \includegraphics and Annotated PDFs

Matthew Leingang leingang at math.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 20 16:43:58 CET 2007

On Dec 20, 2007, at 8:26 AM, Rick Zaccone wrote:

> This verifies that it's a Leopard issue, although I don't
> necessarily see it as a bug.  Is there something more that TeXShop
> or \includegraphics should be doing under Leopard?

I see this as a feature, not a bug.  Many PDF annotaters want their
annotations to be editable, movable, selectively visible, or
deleteable.  It sounds like you want to draw on top of a PDF, which
other drawing programs (or LaTeX) can certainly do.

--Matt

--
Matthew Leingang
Preceptor in Mathematics