[OS X TeX] TS in Leopard

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Tue Dec 4 16:59:33 CET 2007

I notice a behavior in TS under Leopard that I hadn't seen before: if
the first page of the pdf is partially visible (i.e. the window
displays part of page 1 and part of page 2), upon typesetting, the pdf
window momentary flashes the first page (i.e. the pdf window shifts to
the top of page 1) and then very quickly returns to the previous view,
i.e. between page 1 and 2. I observe this flashing only when the pdf
window is between the first and second page  but no other spot in the
pdf seems to give rise this behavior. Do others see this?

Themis