[OS X TeX] Leopard Quick Look & TeX

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun Dec 2 00:46:20 CET 2007

Le 1 déc. 07 à 04:41, Alain Matthes a écrit :

> Le 1 déc. 07 à 04:22, Mark Eli Kalderon a écrit :
>
>> In the finder preview, control click the document image and choose
>> quick look...
>
> Oups.... thanks now I understand the utility.... fine !!!
>
> I try  some hacks to use  Quick Look , with Texshop, I can view
> file.tex but not file.sty , file.cls and file.cfg.

Trying this here (without changing any info.plist file or such):

- With a TeXShop file, having extension .tex: all I see in the Quick
Look window is the TeXShop icon, magnified.

- With a Textures file, having no extension at all: what the Quick
Look window shows is indeed the file content (ie the (La)TeX input,
namely the content of the editor window).

I checked the Info.plist within Textures 2.2.0b3 (the version I
currently use), it does contain lines similar to (but a bit more
sophisticated than) the tip at Mac OS X Hints.

Bruno Voisin