[OS X TeX] Leopard Quick Look & TeX

Thomas Rike tricycle222 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 1 07:03:16 CET 2007

I agree it is very explicit, but it isn't working for me.
I have added, using BBEdit.app,
<string>public.plain-text</string>
to the UTTypeConformsTo</key> <array>
After saving: moving TeXShop.app, logging off, shutting down, and
using touch on the command line were all unable to cause Quick Look to
view any of my .tex files as text. Have I missed the point? Thanks for
any advise.

Tom Rike