[OS X TeX] latex2rtf bug?

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 3 17:02:24 CEST 2007

> If you're using non-ascii, this one will bite you...
	True, I can resave as latin1 or something. That didn't seem to cause
the unrecoverable error.

>> fullbook.tex:11 Error! Nesting problem.  latex2rtf bug, if file
>> TeXs properly
>
> We'll need to see at least this much of fullbook.tex (11+ lines).
	From line 11? Or some set of 11 lines? Sorry to be so dull....

> You can try commenting out parts of your document to see where it
> fails.  You can use this construct to comment it out or rewrite it
> in a form that latex2rtf understands (I've done it for equations
> that use amsmath).
>
> %latex2rtf: \begin{comment}
> This will be compiled by \LaTeX, and ignored by latex2rtf.
> %latex2rtf: \end{comment}
>
> %latex2rtf This will be ignored by \LaTeX,
> %latex2rtf and interpreted by latex2rtf.
>
> --
> Adam

-N
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a
perpetual state of homesickness.
         - Ronald Reagan

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
         -Coco Chanel