[OS X TeX] OT: looking for a public-domain EPS file editor

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Apr 26 15:41:03 CEST 2007

Am 26.04.2007 um 15:25 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> I tried compiling version 1.2.4 directly, using the standard ./
> configure, make and sudo make install sequence: configure and make
> can't proceed, they complain about a missing command imake.

Imake is available once you install the X11 User package from Apple.
Without this package you won't be able to launch any X client (xpdf,
gv, xfig, GNU Emacs, ...). The exact path is: /usr/X11R6/bin/imake.
Is your PATH complete in PortAuthority?

--
Greetings

   Pete

   Basic, n.:
A programming language.  Related to certain social diseases in
that those who have it will not admit it in polite company.