[OS X TeX] Tying TeXShop down

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sun Apr 8 20:28:20 CEST 2007

Le 8 avr. 07 à 20:08, Peter Dyballa a écrit :

> Am 08.04.2007 um 18:52 schrieb Martin Costabel:
>
>> Peter Dyballa wrote:
>>  There may be a reason for this, perhaps they are obsolete,
>
> The real obsolete ones are "saved" in an "obsolete" directory.

For me when i read this (text below) I do not use this style of font
  I cannot find     mathbbol.sty in the french version of
Latex Companion ??  with ammsymb, txfont, bm or  (better)  fourier ,
it's enough ! no ?

Greetings

Alain Matthes

    This package assumes that the Sauter-tools, to be found in
tex-archive/fonts/cm/sauter, are used to generate the fonts at true
sizes.

    This package contains 4 files, namely

    mathbbol.rme   This readme file
    mathbbol.sty   The package file
    ubbold.fd      Font definition file for the bbold fonts
    ustmary.fd     Font definition file for the stmaryrd fonts

    Conflicts with other packages:

If amsfonts is loaded together with mathbbol, the later package decides
the shape of the \mathbb letters.

If amsmath is loaded, \mathbb{<Capital greek letter>} does not work any
more. To work around, save the original definitions of \Gamma etc.
before
\let\savedGamma\Gamma
\usepackage{amsmath}
\let\Gamma\savedGamma