[OS X TeX] pdfsync.sty testers needed

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Nov 28 00:56:49 CET 2006

Le 28 nov. 06 à 00:46, Alain Schremmer a écrit :

> A zillion Return after that many instances of the message

Alain,

In case you don't know this: pressing "s" at the prompt will tell TeX
to enter scrollmode, i.e. to continue processing your input file as
if you were pressing Return after each message. TeX will then stop
processing only when reaching the end of the file, or reaching an
irrecoverable error.

Other possible answers are "x" (abort), "b" (not sure about the
difference with "s", maybe less error messages), and others I'm
forgetting. It's all mentioned in the TeXbook, and possibly somewhere
in "LaTeX: a Document Preparation System" too (I can't tell more,
having no copy of either at hand for the moment).

Bruno