[OS X TeX] Macro Editor Bug in TeXShop

Steffen Wolfrum osxtex_2 at st.estfiles.de
Sun Nov 19 10:49:50 CET 2006

The command-T for "Typesetting" is not doable with my hand, sorry.
So I'd like to set "Typesetting" with the F1-key.

But KeyEquivalents.plist seems to be broken.

And using "Keyboard Shortcuts" from "System Preferences" just kills
the command-T and doesn't take the new definition.
[With other items than "Typeset" (for example "ConTeXt") the change
would work. But as I use my user defined engines I need to trigger
these with "Typeset".]

As using this pre-defined shortcut is honestly a problem to me, could
someone please show me a way how to get "Typeset" assigned to "F1"?

Thank you

Steffen