[OS X TeX] installing from TeXLive

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Nov 16 12:42:17 CET 2006

I am really satisfied myself having discovered that TeXLive offers an
easy, smooth, and *flexible* tex installation on a Macintosh. Its
release notes indicate that we could have had it since 2002. MacTeX
no doubt will offer an installation vehicle of TeXLive for those with
a command line phobia, but in principle its an out of the box working
*excellent* tex installation, working for many platforms with a
transparent and easy configurable set up.

Claus