[OS X TeX] MacTeX inputs

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Nov 13 16:36:12 CET 2006

Lou,

It is never too late to learn something new or, in your case, to
refresh old skills. TeXShop offers several Latex templates which you
use with or without modifications for your particular needs. If you
would tell us what kind of text you would like to write, I am sure
that someone would even offer a custom made latex template.

Your present set up using plain tex with the inclusion of latex
packages is asking for trouble and headaches.

Claus