[OS X TeX] Pen Colors

Louis S VanSlyck lsv at pce-co.com
Thu Nov 2 18:57:13 CET 2006

Chris,

I havn't used LaTex since 1994 when I retired from an office where we
used a VAX mainframe. From '94 to the end of last year, I used Textures
on OX 9. (Bluesky says they're soon ready to release a new beta version
of Textures for OS X.) When I was forced to OS X it was necessary to
find an alternative to Textures. Twenty years ago I could translate
(interpret) hexadecimal to Fortran or Assembler on the fly, but  I have
virtually no knowledge of unix, C++, etc.

By the way, I just learned from Richard Koch that if
"\usepackage{color}" is replaced by "\input color", the code below
works fine in plain TeX.

Lou