[OS X TeX] Problems with i-installer

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Thu Jun 22 16:19:35 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm having serious problems here. It started this morning with
TeXShop telling me that it couldn't find pdflatex.fmt. After some
fiddling around I decided to re-install TeX with the i-installer. No
luck here either. I tried several times, but at the end of the config
process the installer seems to hang. It doesn't really freeze, the
progress bar is still cycling and I can quit the i-installer, but
nothing happens. It seems to be in some kind of endless loop.

Help is much appreciated.

simon
--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"I'm not that easy to impress. – O, a blue car." Homer Simpson