[OS X TeX] Bibdesk-renaming pdf

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Thu Jun 22 15:29:57 CEST 2006

Two questions about bibdesk:

Q1. If I want to rename a pdf file linked to a record, I first rename
it in the finder and then I re-link it the citation in bibdesk. Is
there a way to do this without leaving bidesk?

Q.2 Is it possible to temporarily override the autofile rules?
Sometimes, my rule produces a name for the pdf file that conflicts
with an existing file. When that happens, I get a warning  window
which allows me to override the older file, but does not seem to
allow me to edit the name of the pdf so that it doesn't conflict
anymore.

Themis