[OS X TeX] Re: ttf installation on Mac OS X

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Jun 18 17:08:36 CEST 2006

> Le 14 juin 06 à 19:58, Carbonara, Joaquin a écrit :
>
>> I am so sorry to bother, but would you have a link to
>> your script referred to in the web page
>> "Installing Fonts for LATEX on OS X"
>> named tt2tex?

I wouldn't use the ttf2tex script! It was once written for one very
special purpose. Since then many years of other development happened,
that it might be impossible to integrate it into recent teTeX.

You do not gain much, you will be restricted to TeX encodings, still.
To freely use the whole font's richness you'll need to use XeTeX ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists
elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
                     -- Bill Watterson, in his comic strip Calvin and
Hobbes