[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.10beta2

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Jun 13 18:12:39 CEST 2006

On Jun 12, 2006, at 10:03 PM, Richard Koch wrote:

> Folks,
>
> We have put a second beta of version 2.10 on
>
> 	www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop
>
> Applescript was broken in the original beta but is fixed here; the
> "OK" and "Cancel"
> buttons in some dialogs did not close the dialog but do now, and a
> few other
> bugs listed on the web page have been fixed.
>
> Dick
> koch at math.uoregon.edu

Howdy,

Nice and speedy. Applescript seems to be working now. Still has the
``creeping pdf'' problem; see my comments on that bug. Will continue
to test.

In terms of Applescript... is there a command that will tell TeXShop
to re-center the view of the document so that the cursor remains in
view?

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)