[OS X TeX] Placing eps figures

George Gratzer gratzer at ms.umanitoba.ca
Sun Jun 4 16:05:15 CEST 2006

Gary,

I do not know how you work the magic, for me it is amazing. I take
the pdf page I want (I use Adobe Acrobat to extract it), drop it into
your magic "TeX Font Outliner.app", and I now get a .ps page in
Illustrator that I save as an eps file, and I am done -- this is what
I had in Textures.

Earlier solutions suggested (the -nofont utility) always messed up
the included diagrams.

Dick, are you following this? Based on what Gary did, can we have a
"Save as an Illustrator file" option on the menu?

Thanks, Gary,

GG