[OS X TeX] \special{papersize=7in,10in}

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Jul 20 15:55:42 CEST 2006

On Jul 20, 2006, at 7:54 AM, <stephenmoye at cox.net>
<stephenmoye at cox.net> wrote:

> Solved! Thank you for making me look at the log file. "No match for
> special paper size found..." was indeed suspicious. I found a
> spurious config.ps file in ~/Library/texmf/dvips folder. Removed
> the file and now everything is working the way it should.
>
> Thank you!
>
> SGM

Howdy,

Glad to hear that. I couldn't reproduce the problem here so I had
nothing to look for. I wonder how the config.ps ended up in you
personal branch? Do you have lots of other stuff there too? I've also
got a second config.ps file in the texmf.local branch and it is
slightly different from the one in the texmf.tetex branch. Maybe it's
because I've got my default set as letter size paper.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)