[OS X TeX] RTF2LaTeX2e (was: new fat i-Packages)

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Jul 16 01:52:59 CEST 2006

On Jul 15, 2006, at 11:37 AM, André Bellaïche wrote:

> My problem now is this one :
>
>           -bash: rtf2latex2e: command not found
>
> When I installed rtf2latex2e via i-installer, maybe such a thing
> should have been done :  "A symbolic link /usr/bin/rtf2latex2e
> pointing to the binary is created." So, I have to do it by myself.

Howdy,

In Terminal give the command

echo $PATH

and see if /usr/local/bin/ is somewhere in the path. If not, did you
install (via the MacTeX installer or via the i-installer package) the
Ghostscript package? That should have changed the path to include /
usr/local/bin/. See if there is an rtf2latex2e link in /usr/local/
bin/. The easiest way to get there is to use the Go to Folder...
(Shft-Cmd-G) in the Finder and put in the path.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)