[OS X TeX] Gratitude

George Gratzer gratzer at ms.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jul 14 16:49:46 CEST 2006

My sentiments exactly. I think Dick is doing a splendid job (fronting
for Gerben?).

By the way, last year I spent two months in Australia finishing up a
book with Textures. Wanting to give some presentations, I tried to
use beamer. It could not make it work.

Later in the year, home again, I switched to TeXShop. Tried beamer
again, worked like a charm.

I really think we should all congratulate the TeXShop team and root
for Textures. Two implementations are better than one.

Note from Andrew:

> Given that I'm unlikely to do any more work on OzTeX

So OzTeX is dead.

GG