[OS X TeX] New alpha Textures with support for graphics

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Jul 13 19:36:30 CEST 2006

On Jul 13, 2006, at 11:23 AM, André Bellaïche wrote:

> Ex. 6. ! LaTeX Error: File `./chap001/Fig-01-02' not found.
> \includegraphics[scale=0.7]{./chap001/Fig-01-02}}
> (The file does exist, of course.)

Howdy,

I assume you're using latex+distiller processing in TeXShop. Add ``--
extradvipsopts "-R0"'' (without the leading `` and trailing '' of
course) to the two TeX+dvips+distiller engines in TeXShop-
 >Preferences->Engine tab.

I'm not going to ``update'' my TeXtures 1.8 (especially for $159) but
does the example 5 graphic inclusion go through with no problem unde
OS X?

> Ex. 7. BlueSKy Research would never have introduced a feature like
> texdoc in Textures without telling anybody. (Of course, Texshop (or
> teTeX) has texdoc, and Textures had not.)

Of course they don't have it so why would they tell you about it?

Ummm... Gerben did inform us all about texdoc after he set it up in
his distribution. I believe texdoc is a standard part of several TeX
distributions.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)