[OS X TeX] How to plot functions with PGF and TeXShop ?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun Jan 15 21:46:04 CET 2006

Le 15 janv. 06 à 20:32, Franck Pastor a écrit :

> I suspect TeXShop is aware of the /usr/bin or /usr/local/bin
> directories, but not of /sw/bin...

Remember what Gerben said on the ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist problem
(see below). This tells us that TeXShop is indeed aware of /usr/local/
bin and /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current, but of
these only. They are set in the Engine tab of its Prefs; I don't know
whether it's possible to specify a "multiple" path, such as "/usr/
local/bin;/sw/bin" (I've no idea of the correct syntax).

Bruno Voisin