[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.07

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Fri Jan 13 22:17:46 CET 2006

On 13.01.2006, at 21:46, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> I don't know is this is the right place for posting feature
> requests, but there are two things I would love to see in TeXShop:
>
> 1) folding (especially footnote folding): a feature announced for
> AlphaTK, and used in InDesignCS2's "texteditor".

For me this is the most important missing feature – by far.

simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Mutschellenstr. 97

Telephon: ++41 43 535 81 71
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"I have never been certain that the moral of the Icarus myth is, as
is generally accepted, 'don't fly too high', or whether it might also
be thought of as: 'forget about the wax and feathers, and do a better
job on the wings." Stanley Kubrick