[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.07

Steffen Wolfrum osxtex_2 at st.estfiles.de
Fri Jan 13 21:46:56 CET 2006

Hi Richard,

I don't know is this is the right place for posting feature requests,
but there are two things I would love to see in TeXShop:

1) folding (especially footnote folding): a feature announced for
AlphaTK, and used in InDesignCS2's "texteditor".
2) searching (and replace) in folders: a feature used in AlphaX/TK or
TextWrangler/BBEdit for example.

These would be great (and a "Goto page ..." shortcut for opening a
dedicated little dialog box, please)!

Thank you for the wonderful TeXShop,
Steffen