[OS X TeX] LaTeX and iCal?

Matthias Damm macplanet at macnews.de
Sun Jan 8 18:59:38 CET 2006

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a solution for this problem:
How can I generate a nice-looking printable birthday list generated
from the data in Address Book / iCal?
There is a bunch of freeware/shareware apps to remind and display
birthdays, but I have not found a nice printing solution. The
available solutions (like printing directly from iCal) work o.k., but
are not really elegant.

But there are always several nice calendar solutions for LaTeX, like
calendar, which should be able to generate a very neat output. The
question here is how to get the data from iCal to a LaTeX-compatible
format.

Therefore I would like to ask the list if anybody is working with
some kind of iCal-> LaTeX interface or even has a working solution
for my problem?

Thanks in advance,
best

Matthias

--
Matthias Damm
mad at macpla.net
PGP key: http://macpla.net/MatthiasDamm.asc
PGP fingerprint: CED3 6074 7F7D 3148 C6F3  DFF2 05FF 3A0B 0D12 4D41