[OS X TeX] Updated i-Packages with universal binaries

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Fri Feb 3 22:02:43 CET 2006

On 3 Feb 2006, at 19:29, Philipp Mathey wrote:

> I am sure this has been asked before :
> does it matter in which order one installs/updates i-packages ?
> If there is a recommended order, what is it ?

i-Installer will tell you if one package requires stuff that is in
another package, open the other package for you if you want to.

For the rest, the order of install does not matter at all, just as
everything reuiqred for one package is available in the end. If you
do the 'best' order you get no warnings you have to ignore.

One change with previous: ghostscript now requires libpng.