[OS X TeX] TeX (TeX Live) i-Package updated (*EXPERIMENTAL i-Directory)

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Fri Dec 8 09:55:03 CET 2006

On Dec 8, 2006, at 06:34 , S P Suresh wrote:

> Many thanks for the latest release. I have upgraded, and am testing
> things out. Since I was recently obsessing about some non-existing
> directories in my PATH variable, I went and looked at /private/etc/
> profiles. I found that TeXLive is still there. I guess I can just
> remove it from wherever it is mentioned. But is it (possible/not
> too painful/advisable) to fix it from your end, in the script that
> sets TeX paths?

Can you please send me your profile file with the two TeX path
additions in them? Because I tried to make the new scripts pick up
all the different ways they have been added in the past, but
apparently I did not get this completely. If all else fails, I create
a separate cleaner script.

Note: I have temporarily blocked the i-Package until this and some
other issues have been resolved.