[OS X TeX] i-Installer download questions (problem?)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Aug 30 20:19:58 CEST 2006

Am 29.08.2006 um 21:55 schrieb Gerben Wierda:

> And it turns out the information is missing from the Help. I need
> to fix t hat.

Gerben,

when you're going to fix that panel: could you also check whether you
can make i-Installer to show the remote ReadMe for a package that has
been updated?

I'm probably not the only one who gets confused when he has to read
in the newly opened window that there's nothing new, although i-
Installer claims that the remote package was updated.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"Let's face it; we don't want a free market economy either."
         James Farley, president, Coca-Cola Export Corp., 1959