[OS X TeX] How to convert eps w/bounding box to pdf retaining Bbox info

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Aug 11 01:21:07 CEST 2006

Am 10.08.2006 um 23:58 schrieb Siep Kroonenberg:

> do shell script ("/bin/sh -c 'export PATH=" & sPath & " ; " &
> posixPath & "/epspdftk.rb'")

This would be easier (in SHELL syntax): env PATH=<some value> <some
application or script that needs it>

or

	do shell script ("env PATH=" & sPath & " " & posixPath & "/
epspdftk.rb")

The problem obviously is that your application has a much too short
default PATH value, which is then passed into (or inherited by) the
environment of every process it launches. Do you think the following
lines would give different results:

	osascript -e 'do shell script "bash -c   env | grep -w PATH"'
	osascript -e 'do shell script "bash -lc  env | grep -w PATH"'
	osascript -e 'do shell script "tcsh -c   env | grep -w PATH"'
	osascript -e 'do shell script "tcsh -ic  env | grep -w PATH"'
	osascript -e 'do shell script "$SHELL -c env | grep -w PATH"'

I've created "test" accounts that use bash or csh as login shells. I
think I could need two others with zsh or ksh ... and a hardcore one
with sh! Plus another set of accounts without ~/.MacOSX/
environment.plist.

--
Greetings

   Pete      <\