[OS X TeX] Re: inputting figures that are pfd files

Bill Rowe bitreader at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 11 07:53:51 CEST 2006

On 4/10/06 at 11:40 PM, piet at cs.uu.nl (Piet van Oostrum) wrote:

>By the way, is it Graphics Converter or GraphicConverter? Isn't
>GraphicConverter a bitmap only program.

No, GraphicCoverter supports both bitmap formats and vector formats. In fact, GraphicConverter also has some ability to convert bitmap formats to vector formats. (See the Vectorize menu item in the Special menu.)

But having said that, I find PStill from Stone to be more efficient for converting EPS format files to PDF.