[OS X TeX] TeXShop cursor colour

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Sep 18 18:58:47 CEST 2005

On Sep 18, 2005, at 11:48 AM, Alan Munn wrote:

> Hi all
>
> In using find and replace, I find that the matching string in the
> file gets coloured grey, and is very hard to find on the page.  Is
> there a way to change its colour?
>
> Thanks
>
> Alan

Howdy,

Assuming you are using the OgreKit Find/Replace I think you may not
have focus being returned to the source window. If it's a simple find
(e.g., NOT Find All) click the More Options button in the Find Window
and check the Progress Sheet->Close When Done check box. Then, when
the Find occurs the OgreKit Find window will close and the focus will
return to the source window.

Hope that solves your problem.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)