[OS X TeX] Sync with ConTeXt

Axel E. Retif axretif at igo.com.mx
Sun Sep 18 05:50:22 CEST 2005

On Sep 17, 2005, at 5:04 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On Sep 17, 2005, at 11:08 AM, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
>
>> When I open a chapter file and typeset, then TeXShop opens the
>> root file for typesetting and shows the resulting PDF.
>> Back to one of the chapter files I can command-click and jump to
>> the corresponding place in the PDF.
>> This works great.
>> The other way round doesn't show any effect.
>
> Howdy,
>
> I've heard of this problem using LaTeX but haven't experienced the
> problem the few times I've ``played around'' with it using
> admittedly simple cases using LaTeX and includes. Sigh...

Right now I'm using TeXShop with a 320 pages book of 9 \include(d)
chapters. Jumping from source to pdf always works at first try; from
pdf to source sometimes I have to click in nearby places until I get
to the right place in the source, but it almost always works.

In fact, this TeXShop feature is the reason I bought Tiger in the
first place.

Best,

Axel