[OS X TeX] A Textures Query (yet, again)

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sat Sep 17 01:14:35 CEST 2005

Le 17 sept. 05 à 00:48, Jack Kuipers a écrit :

> I want to thank you all for your response. I'm overwhelmed!
> And I am confident that somewhere in all of this that you
> contributed, there is a solution.

Just a couple of questions regarding your problem: what are the
figures you are willing to include with TeXShop (PICT resources
pasted inside the Textures picture window, or separate PICT files, or
separate EPS files)? which software had they been produced with? and
how were you including them in your TeX input in Textures (using
BoxedEPS, or using the Textures \special directly, or using some
other macro package, or some custom macros)?

All these details may have an importance, and may guide people
towards proposing a more appropriate solution.