[OS X TeX] A Textures Query (yet, again)

Jack Kuipers kprs at calvin.edu
Sat Sep 17 00:48:14 CEST 2005

I want to thank you all for your response. I'm overwhelmed!
And I am confident that somewhere in all of this that you contributed,
there is a solution.
I will find it! ... but I am an old person (mid-80's), still stubborn
enough to want to fix what, in retrospect, I should have made more
clear the first time. ... and, include other stuff interesting to me.
Thankfully, I'm in an environment with many young guru's (tho, they
never heard of Textures) who will help me parse thru your kind
offerings and suggestions. They know unix, scripts, and lots of other
stuff; I don't.
I take that back! I KNOW lots of other stuff. I am a confident TeXShop
user. I only know what I know.
Anyway, if anything comes of my effort I must and certainly will
acknowledge this most helpful MacOSX-TeX community.
I will give occasional progress reports (for the record, if useful).
Thank you again.
Bless you all,

		Jack Kuipers