[OS X TeX] Re: Commeting Solution for LaTeX/PDF? Or, Collaboration Tools?

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 21:34:39 CEST 2005

I am writing to answer my own questions ... not a complete solution
yet, but works well for me.

There's one package, soul, enables the highligher effect, and the
strikeout effect. It's in the standard i-installer installation, not
sure if it's in Fink installation.

=====================
Usage:

\documentclass[12pt]{article}
\usepackage{color, soul}
\begin{document}
\definecolor{lightblue}{rgb}{.90,.95,1}
\sethlcolor{lightblue} \hl{Ha ha} \st{Haw Haw}
\end{document}

If you have any other better solutions, I would be happy to hear it.

JT

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>