[OS X TeX] making posters

Chris Goedde cgoedde at condor.depaul.edu
Wed Oct 5 21:29:50 CEST 2005

Hi all,

What package(s) do people like for making posters? I'm thinking 3'x4',
or something like that, with the ability to use large type (72 pt or
144 pt) for the title, etc. Searching the archives and googling didn't
turn up much.

A side question/comment about searching the mailing list archives at
http://tug.org/pipermail/macostex-archives/: searching for 'poster'
returns "Search results for '(poster or posters or post or posted or
posting or postings or posts)'" and gives 11223 matches. Is there a way
to turn off the expansion of the search term? While that may be useful
in some cases, I really didn't want to be searching for 'posts' or
similar, especially on a mailing list.

Chris