[OS X TeX] Problem with Printing

Marcus Michalsky mmichalsky at gmx.de
Wed Nov 16 22:23:30 CET 2005

Yeah this works, but isn't very economic ;-)

Alan, how do I check what font encoding I use ?

Pete, I started configure only in the i-installer and choose install
all fonts. but still the same. On my Powerbook with Panther,
everything works. Only
when I print more pages per sheet, sometimes last page is missing. By
the way, some PDFs from slides of my Professors and Papers from Dolby
and
Berkeley etc. also doesn't work. Sometimes there are the same
artificially deformed letters or missing phrases. But guess, yeah on
my Powerbook it
works fine.

Georg, I also thing so. On TIGER there are problems everywhere with
Epson Laser Printing, but before on my Powerbook with Panther,
everything
works fine.

(Please don't give me advice to only use the Powerbook to print,
because I am not able to plug it every day and unplug when I go to
university... ;-)

An alternative is to connect it to a debian GNU/Linux sarge computer
per USB. Then access it over the network, but is the Tiger driver
still participated then ?

Greetings
Marcus