[OS X TeX] Problem with Printing

Marcus Michalsky mmichalsky at gmx.de
Tue Nov 15 00:28:07 CET 2005

Hi, I hope I don't bother/disturb/... you.

First of all:
I am using MAC OS X 10.4.3 Tiger on a Mac Mini with an installed
teTeX from TeX Live 2004 (stable) (installed with i-Installer 2).
I installed all the other packages described on the TeX for OS X Web
Site.

My Problem is, if I print them, all the Math Symbols (like Theta or
Omega from Asymptotic Notation or Sums etc.) are missing
on the printed sheet. If i go to my Powerbook (with 10.3.9 Panther
and TeX Live 2004 (stable) I get perfect results.

Both tries are made with a EPSON EPL-5900L laser printer connected
via USB. (not a Post-Script printer as far as I know)

I don't know how to fix this problem. First I used the OS X drivers,
then I installed the Epson driver on 10.4.3 Tiger. Still the same.

Do you have any Ideas ? Are there FONTS missing ? But when I view the
document the Math Symbols are there.

Thx
Marcus Michalsky