[OS X TeX] Update on MacSkakNew

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue May 31 17:34:26 CEST 2005

Howdy,

A while back I put together a simple prepackaged version of the
SkakNew type1 Chess Fonts and a version of the skak package for
typesetting Chess Games that used the SkakNew Fonts rather than the
original bit mapped fonts supplied with the skak package (a simple
change - but I renamed the adapted version skaknew).

Recently a bug was found in skak with the designation of legal Knight
moves from a particular square which, of course, was carried over to
skaknew. This has now been corrected and the latest version can be
found as ``MacSkakNew.zip'' on my download site, <http://
homepage.mac.com/herbs2/>.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>