[OS X TeX] TeX i-Package prerelease (TeX4ht)

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue May 17 11:20:56 CEST 2005

Le 16 mai 05 à 21:13, Gerben Wierda a écrit :

> The new i-Package is available from the *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory
> and will (unless errors are reported) migrate to all repositories
> after a while.

The language choices don't seem to stick: I usually add British to
the default selection of hyphenation patterns, and had to check it
again this time (it was presented unchecked by i-Installer). This
isn't specific to this release: I saw the same for the previous
experimental release (a couple of days ago), but wasn't sure at the
time. I don't know when this got broken.

No problem with format selection and font mapping selection: my
previous modifications of the defaults were indeed remembered by i-
Installer.

This is all for TeXLive 2005 devel. I looked briefly, and it seems
there's no language.dat in texmf.local, only one in texmf.gwtex at

     /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.gwtex/tex/generic/config/language.dat

I imagine that's why user choices are no longer remembered.

Bruno Voisin

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>