[OS X TeX] TeX i-Package prerelease (TeX4ht)

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Mon May 16 21:13:13 CEST 2005

The TeX i-Package has been updated. I Updated TeX4ht in both 2004
stable and 2005 development with the latest version, this means that
a complete recompile and repackaging was initiated. As a result, the
update will force a redownload of almost all parts of the i-Package
you are using.

As of this release, TeX4ht on the TL2003-based release is not
supported anymore. I have no idea if it works at all. What you get
when you install the 2003 setup is a combination of old binaries and
new texmf tree contents. If it is really needed by someone I can try
to add the new binaries to the 2003 setup, but only if it is really
needed.

The new i-Package is available from the *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory
and will (unless errors are reported) migrate to all repositories
after a while.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>