[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.00 Bugs

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Mon May 2 04:55:14 CEST 2005

Folks,

I silently fixed several bugs in TeXShop 2.00; the web contains this
fixed version.
But there are two really significant remaining bugs:

     a) After the program typesets and displays the new pdf file, the
editor can become
     inactive for several seconds. On my machine this is
intermittent; indeed I thought
     it was fixed before the release. Other users report that they
must kill the program
     when the ball spins. For me, the spin doesn't occur at all with
small
     documents, often doesn't occur with larger documents, and lasts
several
     seconds.

     This is completely unacceptable.

     I'm working on it.

     b) After a document is typeset, the preview window scrolls to
the top of the current page
     rather than remaining at the exact position it was when the
typesetting button
     was pushed.

     Unacceptable.

     I'm working on it.