[OS X TeX] Hand-Writing Style Mathematical Formula for Keynote Blackboard Theme?

Aaron Jackson jackson at msrce.howard.edu
Fri Jul 29 04:19:18 CEST 2005

On Jul 28, 2005, at 10:01 PM, Richard Seguin wrote:

> I did a search and found someone who had problems with these fonts on
> OS X:
>
> http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-vtex/2003-October/000405.html

I would say that the problems that person was experiencing are install
problems.  AFAIK, if fonts are standard type 1 fonts, they should be
platform independent.  That's the whole point of being type 1 fonts.
In fact I made  a backup of my ~Library/texmf directory and unpacked it
on a Sun Solaris system and everything, including the fonts just
worked.

Aaron

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>