[OS X TeX] bibdesk

Peter Cholak Peter.Cholak.1 at nd.edu
Tue Jul 19 07:58:38 CEST 2005

I use a .bib file to track my papers and talks for my vitae.  Is
there any way for bibdesk to save the .bib entries in the order they
appear on the screen.  For example, I would like to sort them via the
year published.  So I would like to have the papers listed in
the .bib file in the order published.  Basicly when a new paper
appears I update the correct .bib file and then run a script to
create my vitae and web page.

A second related question, is there a .bst file which can sort
the .bib entries via year?  This .bst must be compatible with natbib
as I use this in for my vitae.

You can see the results at www.nd.edu/~cholak/papers

-Peter

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>