[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.2 beta

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Jul 4 16:10:09 CEST 2005

On Jul 4, 2005, at 8:40 AM, Pierre Chatelier wrote:

>> Using the font panel doesn't seem to change anything. I thought it
>> would change the text font used in the input text box.
>>
> But my answer would be "yes it does !"
> If I use the font panel, the text font in input text box does
> change. I can't figure out why it would not work on your computer...

Howdy,

Hmmm... I'm running 10.4.1 If I change the font to something really
silly (Lucida Bright at 14pt) I don't get any change from the default
Helvetica at 12pt in the display although the font does appear to be
changed in the font panel.

Ahhh... now I see! If I select some text before changing the font it
the new font gets selected but if I don't the font remains the same.
Maybe that will change when the selection becomes a default.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>