[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.2 beta

Pierre Chatelier pierre.chatelier at club-internet.fr
Mon Jul 4 15:40:48 CEST 2005

> Using the font panel doesn't seem to change anything. I thought it
> would change the text font used in the input text box.
But my answer would be "yes it does !"
If I use the font panel, the text font in input text box does change.
I can't figure out why it would not work on your computer...

> I think that changing the input font and the window size should be
> sticky, like a preference but set the way it's set now.
Ok for the size, it's now automatically saved (no need the make a
pref pane for that)
For the font, ok, I will add that.

> While simply moving the magnification slider no longer gives fuzzy
> output, clicking on the output window makes the output display
> fuzzier and then using the magnification slider magnifies the
> pixelization. I believe this is the same thing that was pointed out
> by Jerome.
I found out a bug (did you notice some "selector not recognized" in
your console log ?) about that. Fixed.

Regards,

Pierre
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>